gzz-dev

[Gzz] viral

From: Clem Avery
Subject: [Gzz] viral
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 01:01:57 +0200

I know because I feel the same desire. I have cheated on him in the past which I'm sorry for and I would'nt do it again, but he now wont trust me at all, How can I make him see I want him and i'm sorry ?
Through the mind, we try to measure the depths of the ocean.
It is our joy, our happiness, our heart. My boyfriend is great. I can actually take it moment by moment. Their necks start to bend. Through our mind, we try to comprehend the universe.
Not experiencing this joy in life is like eating food that has no taste. It is a gift that has been given and given, and nothing is being asked in return.
We always smile and say hello to each other but had never really had the chance to have a conversation.
Not experiencing this joy in life is like eating food that has no taste. One night when I went out I happened to bump into him we started to chat.
Through our heart, we can comprehend our own universe.
He was so hot tempered that he bit everyone except my father, Shri Maharaji.
But there is something more than all those elements. He feels pain and joy like I do.
Their necks start to bend.
When young boys see a nice car and a beautiful girl in it, they will turn around and look at her.
Let there be light in your life, whoever you are. A few weeks ago on a night out I met a man who I just clicked with.
now I can seem to get past the worry of my current boyfriend doing the same! I have been thinking of a solution for ages but I have not got one yet. And that one most important thing for human beings is the aspiration and yearning for peace.
Can you do what I can do? I want a baby but I'm scared! All it understands is that every time it says something like that, it gets something to eat. I will try to be brief. But if he is unhappy from the inside, what type of cushion can I get him? I want a baby but I'm scared! To stand on your own feet and judge for yourself whether you feel that peace, that joy, in your life or not.
So she's three months.
Do you know how unique you are?
It becomes obvious from childhood, and it stays there till the day you die.