gzz-dev

[Gzz] bookend

From: Felicia Page
Subject: [Gzz] bookend
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 02:59:39 +0300

Those dimples make the ball look less than perfect, it is not perfectly smooth. But that can change this morning and you can become a God pleaser, you can become someone who serves God.
You will never outgrow temptation.
He wants you to acknowledge that God created you and He did a good job.
I get petrified with public speaking, just leave me in my lab mixing chemicals.
God shaped you in a special way because He has a special task, a special ministry for you.
My ministry as a pastor is to equip you as a believer to fulfill your ministry.
God created you to do something special with your life, to do something unique that only you can do.
A lot of people invest themselves in the wrong things and end up being losers in the race of life. The Bible calls that sin and the results are always tragic. This morning I want to talk about overcoming your temptations, learning how to say "No" to your chocolate bunnies and walk free.
If you're one of those people this morning, here's what God says to you "Just close your eyes and jump into serving me and others and see what happens. Each of those five aspects makes you who you are and makes you completely different than anyone else who has every lived or who will ever live. While working at Monsanto as a research chemist, I felt God calling me to serve Him as a pastor. Pleasing God begins in your thoughts. You will never outgrow temptation.
NBC Justice Correspondent Pete Williams reports. Each of those five aspects makes you who you are and makes you completely different than anyone else who has every lived or who will ever live. Each of those five aspects makes you who you are and makes you completely different than anyone else who has every lived or who will ever live. Young couples want the affluence of their parents instantly and so they buy it on credit and eventually the bill comes due. Let's look at how you can cooperate with God to change your world.
We would have no purpose except to live and die.
" Everything you do in life begins in your thought life. Now some of you are thinking, I really don't have the SHAPE or ability to help someone else in the church. He has created a universe with hundreds of billions of galaxies, each one containing up to a trillion stars. Why do I like the things I like?
We compare our house to the neighbors and envy theirs.
Today I want to further answer the question, How can you use your unique SHAPE to serve God? I want to tell you this morning that it's never too late to get back onto God's plan for your life. To live a happy, fulfilled life, you have only one option, to do what God created you to do.
I want to tell you this morning that it's never too late to get back onto God's plan for your life.
I'm convinced that most of the sins in our lives are things that we are addicted to.