gzz-dev

[Gzz] Stock.com It's still not too late to ride this wave

From: Stock.com bitumen
Subject: [Gzz] Stock.com It's still not too late to ride this wave
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:24:07 +0400

Thought about giving up t r a ding yesterday? What you needed to cheer up was this piece of advice! Read further and forget the taste of disappointment.
Reap the benefits of this stock which lots of people have bought lately! It will be days before it hits it big.
We have been keeping you posted on R REF for the last
few days.We have watch ed the p rice steadily climb up and down
it is really beginning to get inve stors excited as their
hopes begin to become a reality.

Its not to late. R REF is still at a good pr ice to get in
at just $0.75.

Rocket stock pick is what pro traders say about this one.
The harder you work, the more luck you get. You surely work hard enough – so may luck be with you!

We are expecting big news release tomorrow, that will
make the pr ice E xplode!

Jump in with RRE F on Fri Morning and see just how
big your returns will be before the the pri ce reaches the top.

Italy beat France 5-3 in a penalty shoot-out to win the World Cup after an absorbing 1-1 draw in Berlin. Learn more about exciting career opportunities at the State Department. nations to have lost all three World Cup shoot-outs they have been involved in. England went out of the World Cup 3-1 on penalties after their quarter-final with Portugal ended 0-0. settle for extra-time and penalties because it at least gives them a 50-50 chance and How to make England's gifted midfield work - and decide whether Lampard and Gerrard can play together?