gzz-dev

[Gzz] Below, find links to and mini-reviews of these blogs.

From: Denis Y. Gill
Subject: [Gzz] Below, find links to and mini-reviews of these blogs.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:45:04 +0200

Does a sitcom need a color commentator or does a sports broadcast need a
laugh track? There are media reporters who stereotype bloggers and make
the same kind of comments that racists make against a person of another
ethnic background concerning all bloggers.
I hope that over time it is the good acts like these that we will
remember from these difficult times.
That's why I've put building something with these parts on my list of
things to do. They judge all forms of blogging based upon a limited
survey of the abilities of blog technology.

EXPLOSION!