h-source-users

[H-source-users] R: Sorting?

From: Antonio Gallo
Subject: [H-source-users] R: Sorting?
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:30:03 +0000 (GMT)

In some cases we have "yes/no", in other cases we have
"A-full,B-partial,C-none" and in other cases we have "works_with_3d,
works_wothout_3d,..."

But anyway I think it could be a good idea and that it could be managed in some
way. We should try to list the devices that work better first (by default)

Antonio