h-source-users

[H-source-users] About h-node

From: Antonio Gallo
Subject: [H-source-users] About h-node
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 00:03:33 +0100 (BST)

Hi to everyone,

my friend Luis wrote to me:

"I'd like to hear from you, coz right now seems like there is no head of
h-node, i'm not any close to be a programer so i can't keep from where
you left, any how."

sorry for my absence, I need some help. There are to many issues:

I can list:
    - development of h-node.org
    - client
    - mailing list
    - social

I would only like to go on with the development of the PHP code and I would
like that someone else would:

- reply issues
- reply mails and manage the mailing lists
- take care of all that stuff that is not related with the programming
- perhaps load the last SVN version (when ready) on the FSF server, add new
distros to allowed list if released and so on
- ...

Because I'm a little tired, I would like to write PHP code for h-node some
hours per week but, having my mailbox full of emails from too many projects I'm
subscribed and too many people that have or had issues, I feel in some way
overwhelmed and so I can't move.

I set some filters to move the majority of those mails to spam automaticcaly
(basically the ones from the many and many mailing list I'm subscribed).

I have to organize the work and pehaps speak with FSF. I need some help.

I hope I will be able to start with the programming again, and very soon.

So sorry if I can't reply and read any mails and if the project seems without a
head but (after 4 years?) I had the need to disconnect to the project for a
while. Now I would like to keep on with programming but I need help with all
the rest and I need to organize the work.

cheers and thanks
Antonio