h-source-users

[H-source-users] Publishing H-node thesis on H-node

From: mattij . lammi
Subject: [H-source-users] Publishing H-node thesis on H-node
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 15:19:05 +0200 (EET)

Hi everyone,

A while back I wrote to you about my final thesis about h-node. There has been
some interest from different people to share and use my thesis as a base for
further work. The current license of the thesis, however, is problematic to
some,
so I have decided to change it from CC BY-ND 3.0 to CC BY-SA 4.0. I also
concidered
using GFDL 1.3 but it too proved to be problematic for some people.

My school forced me to write my thesis with MS Office. Also, it was published in
a thesis database only as a .pdf file. In order to let others easily use my
thesis
in their own works, I had to rewrite it with LibreOffice and convert it to .odt.

Antonio Gallo has kindly offered to host this new version of my thesis on
h-node.
I hope we can get it uploaded soon so those who have been waiting for a easily
adaptable and properly licensed version don't have to wait any longer.

Antonio, can you contact me so we can discuss the details?

Regards,

Matti Lammi

P.S.

Everyone, please feel free to give feedback or ask questions.