h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] Antonio still around?

From: Luis A. Guzman Garcia
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] Antonio still around?
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 17:39:36 -0600

El mar, 03-11-2015 a las 00:40 +0200, Ian Gilfillan escribió:
> On 02/11/2015 23:51, John Sullivan wrote:
> > Luis A. Guzmán García <address@hidden> writes:

> >> Sometimes, he may go offline for long periods of time.
> >> It takes time to get response from his schedule.
> >>
> > It sounds like we need someone else with the power to actually commit
> > changes, to fill in.
> >
> > What abilities are required to fix these issues?
> There are two aspects - commit rights to h-source (and only Antonio and
> Luis seem to be active of the five people listed), and updating the
> h-node site (which it seems only Antonio has the rights to).

I have rights on the main mailing list and the svn repository to commit
changes.

> Luis, can you (or anyone else) explain who has rights and the process
> for updating h-node with the latest h-source code? If Antonio is
> unavailable or has limited time, it makes sense for someone else to fill
> in, especially since h-node is suffering at the moment from the lack of
> updates.

That's the issue.
Right now the credentials and details of the update of h-node/h-source
are only known by Antonio.

He have made a great job so far creating the software behind
h-node/h-source i think it's fare if we help to continue it from now on,
we need the rights/credentials to do so.

--
Luis