h-source-users

[H-source-users] h-node update

From: Ian Gilfillan
Subject: [H-source-users] h-node update
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 01:20:52 +0200

I was recently granted access to the h-node server, and have been going through the diffs between it and the latest h-source. There are a lot of changes, and also a lot of changes made on h-node that were never committed to h-source, so getting the two in sync is going to take a while. I am tempted to commit what's on h-node to h-source, and then re-implement the changes, as that will probably be easier to keep things in sync going forward.

Either way, I have (better late than never) added Debian 8, gNewSense 4.0, GuixSD 0.10 and Musix GNU+Linux 3.0.1 to the h-node site, so at least these can be used now.