h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] Is h-node dead?

From: Luis Guzmán
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] Is h-node dead?
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 13:42:32 -0500

El 2017-04-14 13:27, Laura Morales escribió:
Or unmaintained? I don't see anything going on anymore...

Well, let's say it's sleeping.

We had Ian done some update work and improvements, not long ago.
But aside from that help on development is pretty much wanted.

I keep spammers off the mailing list, but i must admit that even i'm not so active anymore.

On the hardware side of things the archive is pretty decent but getting old.
There are new hardware categories that we could explore like,

* UPS
* Drawing boards
* etc

Any how, do you have any ideas you wanna share?
Issues or skills you wanna help with?

Best
--
Luis