h-source-users

[H-source-users] Fw: Bad IRI in XML exports

From: Laura Morales
Subject: [H-source-users] Fw: Bad IRI in XML exports
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 15:04:47 +0200

I think I've found the line in h-source [1].

Could somebody please add another line after this one? Something like this I
guess

$xml .=
"\t\t<permalink>".$this->baseUrl."/".Hardware::getControllerFromType($type)."/view/".$this->lang."/".$row['hardware']['id_hard']."</permalink>\n";

This would be very handy. I'm not sure where the [tab] characters are coming
from though.

Thank you.

--------
[1]