h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] Bad IRI in XML exports

From: Ian Gilfillan
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] Bad IRI in XML exports
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 03:14:36 +0200

On 15/04/2017 13:59, Laura Morales wrote:
In the file "https://h-node.org/download/index/en"; there is a bad URL which is
giving me some parsing issues. Instead of just changing it in my local copy, I figured
this is something that should be fixed in the original file instead. I'm not sure
how/where I should make this edit, so could somebody please fix this URL?

<link>https://h-node.org/ethernetcards/view/en/1176/[https://h-node.org/ethernetcards/view/en/1176/]
 88E8057-PCI-E-Gigabit-Ethernet-Controller</link>

The issue is with the [tab] character within the URL.

Thank you.

There are actually more URLs with the same problem, not just that one.

Laura, are you still seeing any bad URLs? The permalink change you suggested has been added, but I'd also like to avoid the issues with the old link. I've spotted some tabs and space that were part of the submissions, and taken care of these, but I'd like to see if there are any others, and to prevent them getting in in the first place.