halevt-dev

Re: [Halevt-dev] Problem mounting USB memory

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Halevt-dev] Problem mounting USB memory
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 18:06:10 +0200

On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 03:07:55PM +0000, Maria wrote:
> When USB flash memory has a LABEL with spaces, like "USB DISK" or "PEN
> DRIVE", appear error messages. Halevt tries mount "PEN" and in the other hand
> "DRIVE". Later I get umounting problems too.

What halevt version do you use?

Do you use the default configuration file?
If not could you please send it?

If you use the default configuration file, could you please start halevt
in the foreground to see what it says, like:

halevt -f

In fact this errors surprises me a bit, since I think that halevt only
uses UDI which don't have space in them. But I may have missed something.

--
Pat