hdm

[hdm] attn summer of code potentials

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: [hdm] attn summer of code potentials
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 16:47:30 -0400 (EDT)

I'm BCCing you on this email if you applied for a Summer of Code
project with PlanetMath that I think is HDM-related, and if I liked
your application.  I hope I haven't missed anyone :).

Some of you might not yet know what HDM is; if that's the case, you
might take a look at http://hdm.nongnu.org (which links back to the
relevant main page on the wiki).

If you're interested in discussing HDM this summer (or in future
months), you'll probably want to be signed up for this mailing list.

FYI, there is also a general-purpose PlanetMath mailing list
(http://groups.google.com/group/planetmath).