health-dev

[Health-dev] Change the view module to another view

From: Hannah Sun
Subject: [Health-dev] Change the view module to another view
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 07:57:20 +0800

Hi!

I want to ask how to replace the location of a view module(e.x genetics) to another view location.  This is because I want to change the location of the module tab to another position.

For example, the genetics tab is located in the patient's home page. However, I want to put the genetics tab inside of another tab(e.x health screening).

I was wondering if this is possible If so, how? Thank you!