health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] gnuhealth 2.2.1 / Which module provides 'wizard'?

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] gnuhealth 2.2.1 / Which module provides 'wizard'?
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 14:51:58 -0300

Hi Axel !
On 11/07/2013 05:15 AM, Axel Braun wrote:
> Hi Sebastian and Luis,

>> The medical_imaging setup.py was missing the wizard directory, so
>> it would not build it for the pypi repository. Sebastian just
>> fixed it.
>
> Thanks for fixing this so quickly!
>
>> Anyways, the health_imaging for version 2.2.1 package for pypi
>> has been updated and you should be able to download it from the
>> python package index server.
>
> I applied this locally and renamed my internal build to 2.2.1.1 -
> and would like to keep it that way until an 'official' update to
> 2.2.2 (or whatever) arrives ...
>
>>> I like the "official" gnuhealth_install.sh , that downloads
>>> and installs the source for the tryton server, GNU Health
>>> modules  and dependant modules on the gnuhealth userspace /
>>> directory . I agree though that everything has it pros and
>>> cons, and some distros use their own installers and packaging
>>> systems for GNU Health.
>>>
>>> Let us know if you could solve it and thanks for your
>>> contributions
>
> It builds now, I have installed and set it up in a VM, and now
> testing a little bit, esp. the document attachments (pywebdav), as
> I have not used this before.
>
> The content of the subfolder 'scripts' is not yet included - do we
> really need it? If yes, it would not make sense to put it in the
> modules tree, but baybe into the doc-tree?
I recommend, if possible, to use the model of the
"gnuhealth_install.sh" into your package.
That way you know that you have all the components, and don't depend
on other extra resources.

We'll have time in Barcelona to talk about it  :)

All the best,

> Some more clean up, and I hope to get it ready for the TUB.
>
> Cheers/Axel

- --
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org
Twitter: @gnuhealth