health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] [bug #43111] Traceback when creating an evaluation from

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #43111] Traceback when creating an evaluation from the appointment form
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 18:42:13 +0100

Hi Bounmy, team !
On Sun, 31 Aug 2014 22:50:52 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks!
> The same holds true , Dr. can do the evaluation straight from Patient
> tree(Model View).We will do that.

Yes. You can create the evaluation from the patient model / form,
although they serve two different tasks.

Creating the evaluation from the patient view will not associate any
appointment to it. That related records is intended usually to see the
evaluation history (although you can also use it to create an
evaluation with the patient as part of the domain automatically ).

I have noticed that the form_action keyword doesn't provide other
domain parameters other than active_id(s) for the window action.
This is something that we are discussing with the Tryton community
and I'm sure we'll get to fix it quite soon. I found it a very nice
functionality that the framework should keep :)

PS: We had a great time in today's GNU Health tutorial in
Istanbul ! Ronald, I will ask for the video to our friend Joe and will
let you know.

Best,

Best,