health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Fw: Medication product strength and default prescribing

From: Alvin Marcelo
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Fw: Medication product strength and default prescribing fields. Should we tackle them together?
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:48:59 +0100

Dear GNU Health team,

May I know what artifacts you are using for the prescription module? Is it IHE, openEHR or HL7 FHIR or H7 others?

Many thanks!

Alvin B. Marcelo

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Abdul !
On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 22:27:46 +0300
Abdul Alkbayer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Just a couple of thoughts!
>
> I'm trying to get some workflow for in-patient rounding, out-patient
> and in-patient pharmacy, and see if this could be incorporated into
> the system as a generic processes.
Those will be very welcome, thanks !

> Some times the Pharmacist needs to adjust the dose or reject the drug
> for certain reasons, and if the physician insists, he/she should take
> the responsibility and sign a specific form.
If we are in the inpatient settings ( Hospitalizations -> Medication
Plan -> Medication log ) the health professional that administers the
drug can make the remarks she / he considers appropiate at the moment
of the administration

May be this is a good place for it, although is not from the pharmacist
view, but from the actual person who administers the drug.

Let us know your thoughts
Best,