health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health 3.0 RC2 ready for testing

From: Anousak Souphavanh
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health 3.0 RC2 ready for testing
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 16:21:39 +0700

Cedric,

Got it...Thanks.
Anousak

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 4:04 PM, Cédric Krier <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2016-01-05 13:25, Anousak Souphavanh wrote:
> Dr. Luis,
>
> After successfully installed GNUHealth 3.0 Rc2 and updated with your DB as
> you suggested on our server. I did executed ./trytond and nothing comes up.
>
> Is there a way to check where the or what it is doing or hanging?

You can run it in verbose mode: -v

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden

--
Regards,
Anousak (Anthony) Souphavanh

"Small thing can make a big impact", Anousak.
"What we do in life echoes in eternity", Maximus.

“Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” Albert Einstein
Bourichanh Road, Phonsinuan Village, Sisatthanak District
VTE, Lao PDR
At your service for complete ICT solutions.