health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Create Prescription Service is impossible withouth asso

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Create Prescription Service is impossible withouth associate service
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 11:13:26 +0100

Hi Bounmy !
On Mon, 28 Mar 2016 14:15:03 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Luis and Community!
> There is some cases when we only need create prescription with no
> associate service.The existing procedure is not possible. Can someone
> help Please! Thanks.

Of course you should be able to create the prescription without an
associated service.

Please look at this screenshot I just took
http://i.imgur.com/DMr8CUn.png

In this example, the prescription is created and validated, and there
is no service associated to it.

Please let us know which error are you getting .

Bests,