health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Unable to add preexisting medical conditions to patient

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Unable to add preexisting medical conditions to patient
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 09:02:34 +0000

Dear Heron
On Wed, 18 May 2016 14:43:22 -0500
"Heron Edwards" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I would be grateful if someone would assist in the following matter.
>
> When I edit a patient's information and would like to add a
> preexisting condition in the conditions window I am unable to create
> a new record.

The patient view of existing condition is read only.

You can add the pre-existing condition from:

Patient -> Condition (curved green arrow icon) Conditions ->
Create

That will add to the list of patient existing health
conditions, and you will see it on the main patient form afterwards.

> I would really appreciate any help in settling this for I have found
> GNU Health to be a wonderful project.

Thank you for your kind words, and happy to hear that you like the
project :)

Let us know if you could enter it.

All the best
Luis