health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Error when printing prescription

From: hydentsoft team
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Error when printing prescription
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 17:20:34 +0530

Hi

I verified and i am able to generate prescription and print the same with no error

Thanks

Hydentsoft

On 10/22/2016 4:29 PM, Luis Falcon wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 11:03:01 +0100
Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi !
On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 23:32:56 +0530
hydentsoft team <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi All,

I checked in community server and found the same issue. I created
new prescription and filled the details and when trying to print i
got the same error
Thanks for the feedback ! I could reproduce it. It happens when using
the review date. I will fix the report and document the patch.

Fixed on

Bests