health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] [task #14727] Implement Action and Command codes - The

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #14727] Implement Action and Command codes - The GNU Health Command Line
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 14:20:13 +0000

Hey Axel !

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 13:26:22 +0000
Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

> Am 22. November 2017 11:48:29 WEZ schrieb Luis Falcon
> <address@hidden>:
> >Update of task #14727 (project health):
> >
> >            Release:                    None =>
> > 3.3.0 Summary: Implement Action and Command codes  => Implement
> >Action and Command codes - The GNU Health Command Line
> >
> >    _______________________________________________________
> >
> >Follow-up Comment #1:
> >
> >The GNU Health Command line will allow us to enter commands / actions
> >from the
> >client.
> >
> >The command line section will be at the bottom of the GNU Health
> >client.
>
> Is there a technical reason to put ir to the bottom? Most activities
> and menues are at the top of the screen.

It just might be a personal taste. The generic Command line will be
similar to the ones found on Vi cmdline, Emacs (minibuffer) or some IRC
clients, which have them at the bottom, probably to not interfere with
reading the main screen.

Of course, suggestions are most welcome, and we can try different
options.

Bests
Luis