health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Testing the community care/out-patient prescription fun

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Testing the community care/out-patient prescription functionality of GNU Health
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:28:31 +0000

Hi Andrew !

On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:11:10 +0000 (GMT)
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luis
>
> I think you misunderstood my point.
>
> Health/Prescriptions/New Prescription
>
> If I prescribe
>
> Amoxicillin 125mg/5ml oral liquid
>
> Dose: 125 mg oral every 8 hours
>
> Duration: 5 days
>
> Then I need to be able to specify the quantity to be dispensed = 75 mL
>
> But I can only enter the quantity number (75) and not the quantity
> units (mL)
>
> I think the prescription template needs another field "quantity
> units" which would in fact be the default UOM for that particular
> product.

Do you mean the actual volume / amount that the pharmacist must prepare
to provide as an end-product to dispense to the patient, based on the
physician directions ?

Thanks for clarifying ! :)

> Please see attachment for screenshot.

Thanks ! The best way to send an screenshot is placing the link. Check
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/FAQ#Can_I_include_screenshots_in_my_mails_?

> Hope this makes things clearer :-)

Thanks ! At least we're in the way :)

Best