health-dev

[Health-dev] 1. Thalamus/Federation ID's versus HMIS node ID's. 2. Thala

From: Adrian
Subject: [Health-dev] 1. Thalamus/Federation ID's versus HMIS node ID's. 2. Thalamus/ HMIS connectivity
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 19:58:22 +0800

Hello Dev

I am a little confused about (I read the  Wiki) how
HMIS and Thalamus/Federation operate together.

1.
I have both HMIS and Thalamus running, I see the Send queue
demo data in HMIS. Where is the place to configure HMIS/Thalamus
connectivity?

2. About ID cards - the cards have an HMIS ID on them. What happens when
a patient goes to a different hospital in the federation? Does the
second hospital pull that patients data from Thalamus using the node ID
from the first hospital? Is that automatic if the card is scanned?

3.In scenario 2. above if the patient wishes to permanently use the
second hospital does he meed to have a new card?

Best wishes