health-dev

[Health-dev] [bug #63403] Change translation setup

From: Feng Shu
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #63403] Change translation setup
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 21:19:05 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #63403 (project health):

> we should change the setup of the translation to improve quality of the
same.

report translation has more problem, I think.
many report strings split abnormal, and they will confusing translators
and waste translators's time。

1. https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61875
2. https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61874
3. https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61873
4. https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61872
5. https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61871

I am considering whether I should delete all zh_CN translations of abnormal
reports strings
for they let report looks ugly.

New created reports have this problem too, for example:

```
msgctxt "report:preoperative_assessment:"
msgid "essment"
msgstr "essment"

msgctxt "report:preoperative_assessment:"
msgid "s"
msgstr "s"

msgctxt "report:surgery:"
msgid "(ID"