health-dev

[Health-dev] [task #16409] Add ICD-10 or ICD-11 parent to disease_catego

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16409] Add ICD-10 or ICD-11 parent to disease_categories
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 04:31:18 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #1, task #16409 (project health):

Hi, Feng

In most cases, we would use a single coding system for each category
(diagnosis, procedures...). Mixing coding systems is not a good idea,
generally.

In the case of ICD11, I agree we can have, when it applies, the ICD10
equivalent. Best for that is to create a dictionary as datafile.

Enjoy the weekend!

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16409>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/