health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] [bug #64464] health_genetics export po file error.

From: Feng Shu
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #64464] health_genetics export po file error.
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 16:00:03 +0800

Luis Falcon <INVALID.NOREPLY@gnu.org> writes:

> Update of bug #64464 (project health):

> Follow-up Comment #3:
>
> Hmm I ran po-export...
>
> The error seems to happen in here:
>
> psycopg2.errors.UndefinedColumn: column "create_uid" of relation
> "gnuhealth_protein_disease" does not exist
> LINE 1: INSERT INTO "gnuhealth_protein_disease" AS "a" ("create_uid"...
>
> psycopg2 complains about the create_uid column does not exist on table
> gnuhealth_protein_disease.
>
> It might be related to the length of the model, but I have not run into issues
> yet in other contexts, and the protein disease model has been there for some
> versions now...
> ... I'll run the export process from the client and let you know.
>

>                                               Table
> "public.gnuhealth_protein_disease"
>        Column        |              Type              | Collation | Nullable |
> ---------------------+--------------------------------+-----------+----------+-------------------------------------------------------
>  id                  | integer                        |           | not null |
> nextval('gnuhealth_protein_disease_id_seq'::regclass)
>  acronym             | character varying              |           | not null |
>
>  active              | boolean                        |           |          |
> false
>  create_date         | timestamp(6) without time zone |           |          |
>
>  create_uid          | integer                        |           |          |
>
>  description         | text                           |           |          |

10 days ago     Luis Falcon     Update gene_variants (Task #16404)
I think this commit introduce the problem

11 days ago     Feng Shu        health_services_lab: make gnuhealth_lab_request
view better align.
11 days ago     Feng Shu        health_lab: label 'Source Name' -> 'Source name'

11 days ago     Feng Shu        Update po files of all languages