health-dev

[Health-dev] [bug #64657] I would like to know which languages are maint

From: Feng Shu
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #64657] I would like to know which languages are maintained know.
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 21:47:47 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #64657 (project health):

Thanks, I have updated po-export.sh as below

  ## All languages which translation progress > 0
  ## https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/gnu-health/health/
  ALL_LANGUAGES="ar es kab id tr sr_Cyrl el de it_TI ja_JP ka fr pl ht sv lo
fi pt_BR ml uk zh_CN"
  ## Ignore all languages which translation progress = 0
  IGNORE_LANGUAGES="ca hu eo ru kn ckb sq zh_Hant nb_NO"

Another questions is that: many languages progress < 5%, are they really
maintained?

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> The translation effort is dynamic... the current teams are in Weblate
>
> https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/gnu-health/
>
> https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/gnu-health/#languages
>
> If we sort by trasnlation level (progress), English, Slovenian, Bulgarian,
Spanish, French and German, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese are peaking.

> All the best
> Luis

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?64657>

Message sent via Savannah