health-dev

[Health-dev] Thalamus config to connect a HMIS server

From: Juan Pablo Rodriguez Esteban
Subject: [Health-dev] Thalamus config to connect a HMIS server
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 14:45:19 +0100

Hello!

I have a running HMIS server (for development purposes only), tested via web and via client sofware, where I installed thalamus software too using https://docs.gnuhealth.org/thalamus/#installation instructions. Thalamus passed ok the tests that wiklbooks page explains using a command line http client (I'm sure my thalamus server is responding, not other, even from internet requests, not only local ones). But I don't set any parameter in thalamus configuration files to say to thalamus where it can find my HMIS server.    In fact,wikibooks page about federation settings https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/GNU_Health_Federation ) show three steps:
  1. Install the Health Federation package ("health_federation")
  2. Create the health institution
  3. Configure the communication parameters to Thalamus, the message server
but only first two items are described in the text

I haven't found any useful instructions at the developer corner (https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Developer%27s_corner#GNU_Health_Federation).

My question is ¿ Where can I find documentation to configure and testi a connection between thalamus and HMIS server ?

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,
Juan Pablo Rodríguez Esteban

IES JULIÁN MARÍAS