health-dev

[Health-dev] [task #16487] gnuhealth_control: use msgcat in get_lang

From: Feng Shu
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16487] gnuhealth_control: use msgcat in get_lang
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 19:48:00 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 100%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: None
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Module: health*
               Component: Hospital Management

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Mon 15 Jan 2024 12:48:00 AM UTC By: Feng Shu <tumashu>
After gnuhealth-4.4, we use po-export tool to update po and pot files
of gnuhealth, po files will sync to gnuhealth-hg-dev. which means that
po items used in before gnuhealth version but removed in
gnuhealth-hg-dev will be removed and not sync to weblate to translate.

To solve this problem, we use msgcat to merge weblate's po files and
installed po files, but removed po items can not lost, but they will
be not updated with weblate, user should maintain them by manual.

https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/4cdfcd01f6b7

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16487>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/