health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Raspi images (was: Health-dev Digest, Vol 149, Issue 2)

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Raspi images (was: Health-dev Digest, Vol 149, Issue 2)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 09:50:04 +0000

Dear Juan and Axel

On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 10:10:32 +0100
Axel Braun <axel.braun@gnuhealth.org> wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2024, 08:00:00 CET schrieb Juan Pablo
> Rodriguez Esteban:
>
> > Reading webpage for gnuhealth in a raspberru pi microcomputer (
> > https://www.gnuhealth.org/embedded.html ), I can find an old
> > version 3.6 downloadable image only. Is there a version 4.x image
> > for raspberry ? Could you tell me where I can download it, please ?

Thanks for pointing out! Yes, we're in the process of building images
for different operating systems, distributions and architectures. It
just takes time :)

Currently we have documented HMIS 4.4 for AMD64 (FreeBSD, Debian,
openSUSE, LibreOS & Ubuntu).
(https://docs.gnuhealth.org/hmis/hmis/installation/vanilla.html#installing-gnu-health-on-gnu-linux-and-freebsd)

ARM64 (Olimex and Raspi5) will be next, and we'll show them at FOSDEM
in a couple of weeks :)

For Raspberry 4 you can use Axel's link with GH 4.4 and openSUSE.

> Downloadlink and instructions are here:
> https://en.opensuse.org/GNUHealth_on_openSUSE#Installation_of_the_Raspberry_Pi_image

Bests
Luis