health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Downloadable image freezes raspberry 4b (gnuhealth vers

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Downloadable image freezes raspberry 4b (gnuhealth version 4.4)
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 11:37:15 +0100

Hello Juan,

Am Montag, 5. Februar 2024, 19:53:02 CET schrieb Juan Pablo Rodriguez Esteban:

> About changing rulevel, I tried to edit grub lines at booting time, but ii
> was impossible: system starts when I pressed some arrow keys  in the grub
> editor, trying to reach the 'linux' line.

Just hit 'E' once the Boot screen comes up

> About SD card, I tried two of them, getting the same results. I reused one
> to install openSuse Leap 15 and this version worked fine, so I continued
> using it, not the downloaded image ... but this didn't work completely
> either.
>
> With openSuse Leap 15 installed from Suse website, I installed gnuhealth
> server and client using Yast. No install errors but gnughealth client
> didn't connect to the localhost server ("manage" button of profile editor
> tells). However, client connects to one of our cloud servers without
> problems.

GNU Health is a hospital ERP system, it does not run out of the box. It needs a
bit of customizing/setup before it can be used.
There is a script called openSUSE-gnuhealth-setup , which has to run as root
and helps with setting up a basic system.
See:
https://en.opensuse.org/GNUHealth_on_openSUSE#Installation_of_the_GNU_Health_server

> When I take a look at tryton logs , I can see a final line: "INFO:werkzeug:
> * Running on http://[::]:8000/ (Press CTRL+C to quit)"  as I usually see in
> our running cloud server.
>
> but, for each try to connect using gnuhealth-client profile editor,   I can
> see some groups of lines like this:

[...]

> that may be a connection to postgresql error.  (systemclt status postgresql
> show "Active (running" status). By the way, I think that server and
> postgresql services are well defined but not enabled after Yast
> installation. It's necessary to manually enable and start them.

yes, all the above errors are follow-ups

> One last note: systemctl status for gnuhealth.service shows "Active
> (running)" and a "Started" message. Besides, when I access via web browser
> (localhost:8000), It shows "Method not allowed", and I can see the
> corresponding 405 error at tryton.log, so I think the server is running
> somehow.

You need to install sao on top. This nodeJS-stuff is not really suitable to be
packaged with a package format rpm (or deb as well I guess), so you need to
install from source.
Hot to do this is described in
/usr/share/doc/packages/trytond/tryton-server.README.openSUSE ->
Installation of the Webfrontend for tryton (sao) from source

Let me know if that helped
Axel