health-dev

[Health-dev] [task #16498] Migration to Tryton 7.0

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16498] Migration to Tryton 7.0
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 07:23:24 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #2, task#16498 (group health):

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> What do you think if we name the next release GNU Health 7.0? That would
better reflect the underlying Tryton Version.
> (and, btw, we need a new release tag in savannah)

Thank you for the proposal! I rather keep GH components with its own
versioning model and numbering, and not getting tied to underlying frameworks
model. Tryton and GH has different release cycles.

Bests
Luis

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16498>

Message sent via Savannah