health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] Adding Swedish

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] Adding Swedish
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 08:41:59 +0000

Hi Per !
On Tue, 31 May 2016 17:03:51 +0200
Per Öhrström <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi thanks for fast response, It isn't working yet.
> I assume that the translation should work online direct on
> translation.gnusolidario.org ? I haven't figured it out but I add a
> couple of screenshots for you.

Thanks for the feedback. On the screenshots that you provided it shows
that you can translate the original English strings into Swedish. By
default, when a new language is created, all the terms are in English.

For example, the screenshot 3 that you sent shows a string from
the "health" module ("The CODE must be Unique") . You an translate them
online to Swedish.

Let me know if it works for you now.

Bests,
Luis