health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] GNU Health Russian translation

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] GNU Health Russian translation
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 14:45:53 +0000

Hi, Marat !

On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 11:47:47 +0300
Marat Valiev <address@hidden> wrote:

> What is the status of GNU Health translation after it has been moved
> to gnu.org? It looks like the project link doesn't work anymore
> https://chapters.gnu.org/projects/
>
> to maintainers: can you add Russian to GNU Health languages? I've got
> five requests to join the translation team on Transifex in last couple
> weeks, but it looks like Russian wasn't moved to Pootle

As explained in the Localization section[1] of the Wikibook, the GNU
Health translation project is at gnusolidario server [2]

I just added Russian to the list project language list . PLease let me
know your username so I'll make you the translation manager.

All the best,

1.- https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Localization
2.- http://translate.gnusolidario.org/projects/GNUHEALTH/

--