health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] Server Status

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] Server Status
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 00:03:25 +0100

Hi Axel !

On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 21:41:22 +0200
Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Translators,
>
> I did some changes to the german translation and uploaded it to
> Pootle. Seems that pootle did not pick this up properly. Since hours
> I see the message
>
> Some data on this page is being calculated, the page will be
> refreshed in 4 seconds.
>
> And this goes on forever....

Can you check now ? It seems like it had issues trying to invoke
python3 instead of python2.

http://translate.gnusolidario.org/de/GNUHEALTH/

Does not throw that message now, but we need to double check.

> More, I found partly 2 .po files in one directory:
> de.po
> health_archives-de.po
> with identical content (from what it looks from a glance). Does not
> look like this is correct.
> Can one of the admins advise?

The one that should be used is "de.po". Check with Edgar, since it
seems like there is an uploaded file with the package name as a prefix
(you will see them also in the main health package) that should be
merged with the "de.po" and then removed.

Bests
Luis