health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] Tips for translations.

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] Tips for translations.
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 10:26:33 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Luis,

Thanks a lot for your guidance on this.

Von: Luis Falcon <address@hidden>
An: address@hidden
Gesendet: 10:46 Freitag, 13.Oktober 2017
Betreff: [Health-i18n] Tips for translations.

> I've noticed that some fields ion the French translation (especially
> Selection fields) have issues, since the empty string has been
> translated with the field name, and that causes a big problem.

Well noted. I'll review it and correct any confusing issue.

> Also, make sure that the translation strings are not longer than in
> English, since long translations will lead to "scrolling" and that is
> not good :)

Noted as well although not easy to implement. French statements are usually longer than English ones.

Due to the big volume of work, it would be appreciable to have a bigger translation team. Any one interested in contributing to the French translation?

Kind regards,

Armand