health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] applying for Update Persian New Translat

From: Parviz HomayunNezhad
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] applying for Update Persian New Translat
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 15:22:18 +0330

Hi All
Dear Luis,
believe it, This news is the best gift And the biggest motivation to continue for me...,
Muchas gracias Dear Luid...
and Specialy Thanks to All communiti Members of Gnu-Health.

All the BEST

Parviz Homayun

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Parviz

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 02:02:31 +0330
Parviz HomayunNezhad <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi All,
> In all these two days I did my best,
> Hope to be accepted And be effective and useful,

Thank you so much for the amazing work you've done ! We'll definitely
work towards integrating your Persian translation towards the upcoming
version 3.4 as one of the official languages.

In the meantime, if anyone knows Persian and want to join Parviz it
would be great !

All the best
Luis