health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] applying for Update Persian New Translat

From: Parviz HomayunNezhad
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] applying for Update Persian New Translat
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 18:10:35 +0330

Hi All,
Everybody Do not be tired.
Dear Luis
I continue try to Gnu-health translate into Persian
and Fortunately I succeeded translate sections :

health
health_archives
health_calendar
health_crypto
health_disability
health_gyneco
health_history
health_imaging
health_inpatient
health_inpatient_calendar
health_insurance
health_lifestyle
health_mdg6
health_ntd_chagas
health_ntd_dengue
health_nursing
health_ophthalmology
health_pediatrics
health_pediatrics_growth_charts
health_qrcodes
health_reporting
health_services
health_socioeconomics
health_stock
health_surgery
health_who_essential_medicines

%100 Done

and sections :

health_icpm  %51 in-progress
health_genetics  %26 in-progress

Sections health_icd9procs  and health_icd10  I have not started yet, I know, Are very important, So I want to spend more time on them Plus more precision.

Dear Luis
Now
I'm ready to Install, Setup and Configurations GNU_Health locally With the aim of localization, Change gnu_health Client's environment
From Left To Right to Right To Left and Lot...
Please count me.

All the Best.

Parviz Homayun