health

Re: [Health] Adding New Report

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Adding New Report
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 00:21:17 -0300

Hi Paras and all

Quick update on the Patient Evaluation and History.

I have created a new module (health_history) to include the genetics,
socioeconomics, lifestyle and other important info from other modules.
This will also benefit the localization and customization process !

It's a quite a bit of work, but the module is looking great ! It
should be ready for 1.4.6 . I will send you a sample report later
today, so we can test it and improve it.

Bests,

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health