health

Re: [Health] Problem with missing Transifex translation files

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] Problem with missing Transifex translation files
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 21:53:58 +0200

Hi Kostas,

On 28 July 2012 21:17, Kostas Mousafiris <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi there everybody,

I would like to ask about a very disturbing problem that I saw over the last few days,
when I entered the Transifex platform, just to check what's going on with the Greek translation
that I had almost completed at 98%, some time back (about 6-7 months now).
I thought that maybe with some new version of the programme, there could be need for
some top-up translation work and I would be very happy to do it.

Unfortunately, I saw that most of the work that had already been done, was now missing!
The core module which was completed at 100 %, was now at a mere 45% ...
Some of the other important modules (like the Obs & Gynae module)
that I had also finished, are now coming up again as NOT done at all !!

It is of course quite disappointing and it takes away quite a bit of my enthusiasm.
Could anyone offer some explanation please?
Has anybody come across the same disturbing problem again?

Looks like you missed Luis email, it was sent to the development list [0] and the changes were implemented as bug #36802

[0] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/health-dev/2012-07/msg00014.html

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?36802

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma