health

Re: [Health] Problem with report_appoinment_receipt

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Problem with report_appoinment_receipt
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:38:52 -0300

Hi Jorge

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Jorge Luis Medina Begazo
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Some weeks ago I asked about a report from single appointment and I see with
> pleasure and very grateful that I was heard by the developers.
> Now we have this option in the appointments, great Job. But I have a
> problem, when I tried to print, I got an error

Good to know that you find it useful !

> Error: <ProtocolError for localhost:8000/mibase: 500 Internal Server Error>

Check that you have the physician assigned to the appointment
("physician" field). That should work.

We'll allow in the next version to print the appointment without a
health proffesional assigned.

Let us know if that worked.

--
Luis Falcon