health

Re: [Health] suggestions

From: preetosh srivastava
Subject: Re: [Health] suggestions
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 08:13:44 +0530

Hi

Can GNU Health software is available for web based use as well?

ThanksĀ

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Ayisha

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:00 PM, ayisha rameesa
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I would like to customize your GNU Health software for a primary
> healthcare centre as part of my MCA mini project.Please help me.
> And please share your suggestions.

GNU Health allows you to integrate and manage the different resources
from a Health center, from a small office, to a primary care center to
a hospital. Implementing a HIS requires a multi-disciplinary team
that, depending on your center complexity, would have to deal with
human resources, financial management, localization,stock, providers,
pharmacies, demographics, and the different medical specialties
offered, among others.

At this list, we are happy to help you on specific questions you may
have during your implementation.

Please visit http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health for more info !

Best regards
--