health

Re: [Health] invoicing in GNU Health

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] invoicing in GNU Health
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:07:39 +0200

Hi,

On 20 September 2012 14:41, Craig Barnes <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Mr. Mouti,

On 20 September 2012 12:45, MOUTI,  A. (MR.) <address@hidden> wrote:
> My  attempt to install health_services has been unsuccessful so far, first I
> tried pip install health_services but failed. Then I located the
> health_services module in one of the Mercurial repository, got excited
> thinking I nailed it, I then copied the  folder to desktop and then moved to
> the folder directory. Typed python health_services.py but nothing happens.
> Inside the folder I spot a file setup.py thinking this could be the file to
> install the module,  I type python setup.py but still no fun. I get an
> error.
>
> My question is how do you install extra modules in GNU health?

The usual way to install Python Packages (which is what all Gnu health
components are) is via using either the "pip"  or "easy_install"
commands.

if neither of these commands are installed on your O/S, (installing
them depends on your O/S) you can install from source using the
setup.py file from within the source directory.

Below are examples of each - you should only need one of these to be successful;

pip install trytond_health_services

I recommend using the pip method as it will take care of dependencies. Health Services is dependent on other Tryton modules which are not part of the core GNU health modules, thus they need to be installed as well.

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma

easy_install trytond_health_services

python setup.py install

In each case you will need admin rights.

HTH

Craig Barnes