health

Re: [Health] strange error

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] strange error
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 21:05:56 -0300

Dear Kay

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Khay Bagus <address@hidden> wrote:

> I managed to copy the traceback:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 123, in _marshaled_dispatch
>     response['result'] = dispatch_method(method, params)
>   File "/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 156, in _dispatch
>     res = dispatch(*args)
>   File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 159, in dispatch
>     res = getattr(obj, method)(*args_without_context, **kargs)
>   File "/trytond/model/modelsql.py", line 925, in write
>     self._columns[field].set(ids, self, field, values[field])
>   File "/trytond/model/fields/one2many.py", line 130, in set
>     model.create(act[1])
>   File "/trytond/model/modelsql.py", line 423, in create
>     self._validate([id_new])
>   File "/trytond/model/modelsql.py", line 2210, in _validate
>     super(ModelSQL, self)._validate(ids)
>   File "/trytond/model/modelstorage.py", line 978, in _validate
>     if not getattr(self, field[0])(ids):
>   File "/trytond/modules/health_gyneco/health_gyneco.py", line 103, in
> check_patient_current_pregnancy
>     str(pregnancy.name.id))
>   File "/trytond/backend/postgresql/database.py", line 316, in execute
>     res = self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
> TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting
>
> What I am I doing wrong. The interesting thing is that when I edit the first
> 30 patients it works (I mean:
>
> no Error. but just after that then I cant save the obstetric details of the
> patients)

Probably you are not doing anything wrong.... and is a bug on that
version :-)  ( check
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/09c72b4e2afb )

You should upgrade your DB to 1.8.1 (previously backup your DB and
following the instructions from
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Upgrade

Let us know if this solved the problem.

All the best,

> On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Khay Bagus <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> I managed to copy the track:
>>

>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File "/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 123, in _marshaled_dispatch
>>     response['result'] = dispatch_method(method, params)
>>   File "/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 156, in _dispatch
>>     res = dispatch(*args)
>>   File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 159, in dispatch
>>     res = getattr(obj, method)(*args_without_context, **kargs)
>>   File "/trytond/model/modelsql.py", line 925, in write
>>     self._columns[field].set(ids, self, field, values[field])
>>   File "/trytond/model/fields/one2many.py", line 130, in set
>>     model.create(act[1])
>>   File "/trytond/model/modelsql.py", line 423, in create
>>     self._validate([id_new])
>>   File "/trytond/model/modelsql.py", line 2210, in _validate
>>     super(ModelSQL, self)._validate(ids)
>>   File "/trytond/model/modelstorage.py", line 978, in _validate
>>     if not getattr(self, field[0])(ids):
>>   File "/trytond/modules/health_gyneco/health_gyneco.py", line 103, in
>> check_patient_current_pregnancy
>>     str(pregnancy.name.id))
>>   File "/trytond/backend/postgresql/database.py", line 316, in execute
>>     res = self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
>> TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting
>>
>> Hope this can help to fiz the problem
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 11:50 PM, Khay Bagus <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>
>>> Going to keep trying

>> --