health

Re: [Health] GNU Health 2.0 scheduled for May 12th

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health 2.0 scheduled for May 12th
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 18:50:41 -0300

Dear Kostis

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Kostis Mousafiris <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 21/04/2013 06:51 μμ, Luis Falcon wrote:
>> GNU Health
> Well done Luis. Thanks so much for your excellent work and many thanks
> to all the team!
> May I ask if there are pre-packaged .deb packages for GNU health,
> so that one can run an easier installation?? If not, is there such a
> chance in the forseeable future??
> As I am not a true "Linux expert",
> I found rather difficult the described installation procedure in
> https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Debian_and_derivatives
> But I would like so much to give it a try...
Emilien Klein is working on the Debian package. He might give you more
information on the status

There are another operating systems, like Parabola GNU/Linux that
already have packages for it. André Silva is the responsible for the
packaging on that Operating System. We're currently working on 1.8.1.

For upcoming 2.x series, we should have it on Parabola GNU/Linux,
Archlinux and we wait for the feedback of packagers for other
Operating Systems.

Best,

--
Luis Falcon