health

Re: [Health] Filter/Search not working on Medicament

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health] Filter/Search not working on Medicament
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 06:43:30 +0700

Thanks Luis!
At least it confirm that there is nothing wrong with the system. Now I did manage to get the production database: cmrhealth24 and put in my local machine and take a look closely and found 2 things strange:
1. the medicament/product have been entered in 2 languages : lao and english (140 in lao and the rest are in english)
2. My partner Sisouvanh has translated everything locally in lao language, I cannot switch between English and lao.He did not use Transifex for translation during my abscence (March 16-July 22).So most of the field,action and etc.. are all in Lao.

I just wondering if these 2 reasons contributed somehow to this issue.The first case , i can fix easy, but how to fix the 2 one. I have tried to update this databaase with GNUHEALTH 2.6.1 and try them, it gave  a lot of warnings. I also reindex the database, but still no working.

Any idea or advise is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards;

Bounmy Sihaphom
Calat factory Co. Ltd.
Ban Nahai,Hatsaiphong District,Vientiane ,Laos
Mobile:020-5663 6285
mail. address@hidden

Disclaimer:
Confidential information may be contained in this message and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the intended is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents ) or take any action in reliance on it. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 5:04 AM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Bounmy !
On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:44:54 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all!
> Maybe some can help us solving the filter or search function at
> Prescription Line, when Dr. search a medicament by pressing letter A,
> he/she expect the medicament starting with a letter A comes up, but it
> doesn't, all he saw is Search or create, even he knows there are many
> medicament on the list start with a letter A.

It should work. Basically, you have three standard ways for searching :

Taking the list from the WHO essential medicines module as an example:

a) substring ("containing") search in the Many2One field: That is the
the "autocomplete" mode when you start typing in the medicament form. It
will bring up all the medicaments containing that specific substring
For example : if you type "amo" it will bring you amoxicillin,
paracetamol, amodiaquine or salbutamol

b) Search : This will let you do complex searching. For example, if you
want to look for all the medicaments that start with "amo" you can type
"amo%", thus, reducing the search to amoxicillin and amodiaquine

c) Use the filters and combine different fields values / substrings /
etc..

Hope it helps and let us know if you got it working !

Best,