health

Re: [Health] GNU Health 2.6.1 - live CD updated

From: Dustin Oprea
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health 2.6.1 - live CD updated
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:51:23 -0400

On Jul 31, 2014 11:37 AM, "Maria Cecilia Santos Popper" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for you update Axel.
> I'm still trying to download both VM and physical isos to no avail.
> Our connection is quite decent (12 mbps) and I have no problem downloading other files.
> Maybe there are some issues with space in between..
> I was wondering if some could post the file in some other repository?
>
> Txs
> Cecilia

I didnt have a problem (downloaded in a few minutes), but that's neither here nor there.

If someone has a funded server, I'd be happy to set it up as a torrent tracker,  and then host the first seed myself, indefinitely. I would expect that GNU Health also hosts a seed.

That should take care of the problem for everyone, forever.

Dustin