health

Re: [Health] How to search a Patient by Phone

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: Re: [Health] How to search a Patient by Phone
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:08:44 +0500

Thanks Chris.

Using email will also be very helpful. I was thinking that the attributes which can be used for searching would be configurable; even the attributes displayed while viewing list of patients (or any Model) would be configurable!

Regards,
Khurram.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 6:38 AM, Chris <address@hidden> wrote:
Hiya!

On 03/21/16, Khurram Shahzad wrote:
> Dear,
>
> I want to search in the patient records by using the phone number which I
> have already entered in the contact mechanism.

I don't believe you can explicitly search by phone number, only name
(lastname, family, etc.), puid, or alternative ids.

Although, it would be simple to add that. I'm thinking email would be
helpful, too. Thoughts?

-C

--

Regards,